skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Right Handed, Left Winged
A place to rant when no one else gives a damn what I have to say.
29 August 2008
Palin Fast
Sarah Palin? Really? Is that a bad joke? That name doesn't even sound serious. Try again, McShame. Maybe you'll choose more wisely in Round 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(21)
►
November
(2)
▼
August
(15)
Palin Fast
"No way, no how, No McCain"
Hope '08
Biden Comes Out Swinging
Obama's Serious Biden for the Presidency
May I Buff Your Head?
Buyers' Remorse
While You Were Sleeping
The Silver Lining
The Denver Plan
The Biggest Celebrity in the World
McCanned
John Edwards
Reality Check
A New Perspective
►
April
(4)
About Me
Erin
I'm a pretty cool kid... I think
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment