21 August 2008

May I Buff Your Head?

JAMES FUCKING CARVILLE is coming to UM to speak sometime this fall. I LOVE my school. Also on the list of speakers are George Will, James Zogby, Bruce Hornsby, and a bunch of other people I didn't deem important enough to remember for this long. But JAMES CARVILLE IS COMING! How do you approach someone like that? "Hi, Mr. Carville. You're pretty much my idol. I have a picture of you over my desk. Right next to Thurgood Marshall and the empty space that used to belong to John Edwards. So glad you're here. Do you need someone to shine that lovely skull of yours before you go on stage? Please pick me." We should probably all hope I don't see him too close, because the likelihood of my saying something this idiotic is high. I'm pretty excited (<---unnecessary statement). I hope he and Matalin have a fierce, heated argument. It still escapes me how those two peacefully coexist, none-the-less are married. But I'm sure they have some crazy mad sex. All that aside, I hope they got into it. Their book was one of the best I've ever read, I can't wait for more of that, live!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can buff my head any time. Sorry, I guess that sounded suggestive. Anyways, thanks for using my line as a headline.