18 August 2008

While You Were Sleeping

So, I know I joke and poke at McCain a lot for his age and senility, but I want to clarify that I do so not for juvenile humor, but because I actually fear these conditions. On the off chance that John McCain does get elected president, I can forsee one of two situations occurring. The first involves a Commander in Chief who takes the title to heart and eats, sleeps, and breathes war. The second, and arguably the more disturbing of the two depicts a McCain who does his surface duties well, but lets lots of things go on behind his back. Do you know how much shit went down while Reagan was SLEEPING? Henry Kissinger authorized at least one of the defcons late one night after Ronnie had retired. If we elect McCain, who is REALLY going to be answering at 3AM? Because if its another Henry Kissinger, we're fucked, to put it nicely. (Pardon the language, but I thought the wording explained the situation most accurately and succinctly.) That's all I've got for tonight, just a note- keep those eyes open.

No comments: