23 August 2008

Obama's Serious Biden for the Presidency

HECK YES JOE BIDEN! Obama's shit may have been a little weak lately, but he made it clear to me, and hopefully many other Americans that he means serious business in this race. I don't think he could have made a better choice for his VP. That should shut up anyone who is ignorant enough to say that Obama is inept in regards to foreign relations. Joe Biden is not only probably the best person to quash those rumors, but also one of the most earnest, down-to-earth politicians out there. Nice pick Barack. I can't think of anyone I'd rather have, although that answer would have been different three weeks ago. But, that would have been a subjective answer, and not the right one for the current situation. Our country is struggling in a variety of ways, but the most pressing of our issues is the international atmosphere, and Joe Biden is just the man to set things straight, or as close as possible. I was gunning for JB as Sec. of State, but this is even better. Congrats Joe, nice job B-Rack. Now go call McShame out for the draft comments, and you're golden. ;)

No comments: